If you love animals and want to become a veterinary technician, your future begins at Bel-Rea Institute.
Located in beautiful Denver, Colorado, Bel-Rea Institute of Animal Technology is one of the oldest and largest veterinary technician schools in the United States. Since the program's launch in 1971, over 6000 students have earned an Associate of Applied Science Degree in Veterinary Technology through Bel-Rea.
Why should you attend Bel-Rea Institute?
- An academic curriculum and qualified veterinarian/veterinary technician instructors that provide you with the strong foundation and knowledge you need to realize your dream of becoming a veterinary technician.
- Hands-on training and experience gained in small, large, and exotic animal labs, spay/neuter surgical rotations, dental rotations, and vaccine/microchip clinics.
- Well-equipped training facilities including on-site surgery, dental, and radiology suites; ultrasound imaging and digital radiography; microscope labs; kennel areas; and a large animal teaching barn.
- Connections with rewarding career opportunities through our extensive job placement assistance program.
- A wide array of training choices with our 200+ veterinary technician internship sites - gain experience in surgery, radiology, treatment, laboratory, intensive care, emergency, and more...
- Financial Aid and Veteran's Benefits, for those who qualify.
- Four program entrance times per year.
- Every class is offered every quarter and your tuition will not change throughout your education (with continual enrollment).
- Out of state students qualify for the same tuition rate as in state students - around 40% of our students come from out of state to attend Bel-Rea.
- Bel-Rea is fully accredited by the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), which qualifies graduates to apply for any Veterinary Technician credentialing exams in the United States, Canada, and the UK.
Request info and begin your future today!
To learn more about Bel-Rea, check out our Bel-Rea At A Glance Infographic below or visit our "Top 10 Reasons To Love Bel-Rea" blog post.