Congratulations to the Bel-Rea Vet Tech Top 25 Dog Bloggers of 2012!
From posts about how to safely trim a dog’s nails to tips on picking the perfect breed based on lifestyle, these blogs have earned an audience of devoted pet owners.
Essays like “The Companion” on Collie Dog Owners are written with care and show a deep appreciation for the canine species. Other posts, like The Daily Corgi’s post on “Benny the wonder dog of New Hampshire” shares a heart-warming story of what it means to rescue a dog, and make him or her part of a family pack even when that dog has a disability.
The joy and humor of a dog’s life is captured in these award-winning blogs! Be sure to visit these sites and celebrate man’s best friend!
The Top 25 Dog Bloggers of 2012:
1. Life With Dogs: http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/
2. 3 Boys and a Dog: http://www.3boysandadog.com/
3. All Things Dog Blog: http://allthingsdogblog.blogspot.com/
4. The Long and Short of It All: http://dachshundlove.blogspot.com/
5. A Dog’s Life, the real story: http://mogley-adogslife.blogspot.com/
6. Big Dogs Huge Paws: http://bigdogshugepaws.blogspot.com/
7. Sleddoggin: http://www.sleddoggin.com/
8. Loldogs: http://dogs.icanhascheezburger.com/
9. Its the Dogs Life: http://www.itsthedogslife.com/
10. PetsBlogs.com: http://www.petsblogs.com/
11. FIDO Friendly: http://www.fidofriendly.com/
12. Montreal Dog Blog: http://www.montrealdogblog.com/
13. The Philly Dog: http://www.thephillydog.com/
14. Fit As Fido: http://www.fitasfido.com/
15. Pet Health Care Gazette: http://www.pet-health-care-gazette.com/
16. ohmidog! http://www.ohmidog.com/
17. The Retriever, Dog, and Wildlife Blog: http://retrieverman.wordpress.com/
18. DogTipper.com: http://www.dogtipper.com/
19. Collie Dog Owners: http://www.colliedogowners.com/
20. Daily Pawprints: http://www.dailypawprints.com/
21: A Dogs Life: http://www.adogslifecomic.com/
22. Snorable: http://www.snorable.org/snorable/
23. The Daily Corgi: http://thedailycorgi.blogspot.com/
24. Its Raining Cats Dogs In West Virgina: http://itsrainingcatsdogsglixman.blogspot.com/
25. Dog Foster Mom: http://www.dogfostermom.com/
“The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.”
― Samuel Butler