1) New applicant? Please speak with an Admissions Advisor before beginning the financial aid application process.
2) Complete your 2017/2018 FAFSA as soon as possible so that your Bel-Rea Financial Aid Advisor can determine the type and amount of aid for which you are eligible.
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool is down, so please enter your tax info (and your parent's if necessary) manually from your 2015 tax returns.
3) Read Bel-Rea's Financial Aid Handbook.
- Contains information on how to apply, when to apply, types of aid, how aid is awarded, next steps, and more.
4) Once you receive your award package from Bel-Rea's Financial Aid Office, follow the enclosed To Do List to complete your aid application process.
- Contents: Award Notification Letter, Financial Aid Estimate (FAE), Shopping Sheet (new students only), Terms and Conditions Letter, Student Information Form, Course Plan.
Forms to complete only if directed to do so by your Financial Aid Advisor at Bel-Rea:
- Independent Verification Worksheet 2015-2016
- Independent Verification Worksheet 2014-2015
- Verification of Low Income 2015-2016
- Verification of Low Income 2014-2015
Questions? Contact us at 303-751-8700 or 800-950-8001 (toll free). Monday-Thursday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (MST).