- Assisting students throughout their education in finding the internship site that best suits their career goals and compliments their prior experience.
- Continuing to support each student during the internship quarter to ensure success.
- Maintaining solid connections with 200+ internship sites to ensure a wide range of available internship types and a quality internship quarter experience for Bel-Rea students.
- Providing informational lectures in Office Management and Veterinary Science 3.
- Coordinating the Internship Orientation and Graduation Exit Meetings.
Deb graduated from Harcum College in Bryn Mawr, PA in 1993 with an AAS in Veterinary Technology. She spent 6 months interning at the University of Pennsylvania Small Animal Hospital and Penn Vet's New Bolton Center, and then went on to work as a credentialed technician in small animal practices in Pennsylvania and Colorado. Deb also has a Bachelor of Biology degree from Colorado State University. Faculty member since 1999.