- Veterinary Science III.
- Sterile Techniques.
- Large Animal Medicine.
- Comparative Anatomy I and II.
- Supervision of husbandry of school horses.
- Internship Board Member.
- Student Liaison for the Colorado Association of Certified Veterinary Technicians (CACVT).
Originally from Michigan where she worked at the Animal Emergency Hospital as a veterinary assistant, Liz moved to Denver to attend Bel-Rea. After graduating in 2004, Liz worked as the Lead Technician in the Treatment Department at VCA Alameda East Veterinary Hospital. In 2008, she added supervision of the veterinary technician student interns to her duties at Alameda East by becoming the Intern Coordinator. In addition to working at Bel-Rea, Liz has volunteered with the Denver Police Department and the Human Society Veterinary Medical Association. In her spare time, Liz enjoys CrossFit, hiking, camping, and going to concerts. Instructor since 2010.
- Pursuing VTS-Education (Proposed).
- HSVMA/RAVS Veterinary Outreach.