Whether you are just beginning the financial aid process, are needing to finish your loan counseling, or want to explore aid options, Bel-Rea’s Financial Aid Office is here to help.
Federal Financial Aid and Veteran’s Benefits are available to those who qualify. We are dedicated to making our veterinary technician program affordable to students who need help paying for college. In fact, 70-85% of our students choose to utilize some type of financial aid each year.
Looking into attending Bel-Rea? Please speak with an Admissions Advisor before starting the Financial Aid process – call (303) 751-8700 or (800) 950-8001 (toll free), or request information.
- STEP 1: Apply for admission to Bel-Rea
- STEP 2: Apply for financial aid by filling out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid “FAFSA”. Click here for steps on filling out the FAFSA.
- STEP 3: Wait to hear from the Bel-Rea Financial Aid Office for your next steps (usually you will receive an email or a packet in the mail within a few weeks after you have successfully submitted your FAFSA.
- Veteran’s Education Benefits? Click here for information on veteran’s education benefits.
- Questions? Contact us at (303) 751-8700 or (800) 950-8001 (toll free). Monday-Thursday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (MST).
- Bel-Rea Applicants – please note: If you would like Bel-Rea’s staff to interact with someone throughout your application process, such as a parent, spouse, or counselor, please fill out this Information Release Form.
No Financial Aid needed? Contact the Financial Aid Office to complete a Cash Payment Plan Form and W-9S.
Federal School Code: 012670
- Scholarships (General)
- Scholarships (Bel-Rea)
- Main Federal Student Aid Website
- Repayment Estimator
- Check your Direct Student Loan Balance
- Direct Student Loan Exit Counseling for Interns and Graduates
- Cancellation of Enrollment and Refund Policies
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- R2T4 Policy and Title IV Funds
- Net Price Calculator
Handbook Updates – There have been changes to the Origination fees and interest rates for Direct Student Loans and Direct PLUS Loans:
- Interest rates for loans first disbursed on or after July 1, 2018 through June 30, 2019: Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Student Loans, 5.045%; Parent PLUS Loan, 7.595%.
- Origination fees for loans first disbursed on or after October 1, 2018 through September 30, 2019: Subsidized and Unsubsidized Direct Student Loans, 1.062%; Parent PLUS Loan, 4.248%.
Campus Alerts: There are no closures or alerts at this time. Please check mybel-rea.com for additional information on this weeks class and final exam schedule.
Need resources or have questions about campus security? Contact Rebecca Brown, Student Services/Title IX Coordinator,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (303) 751-8700.