Experience 2 Years
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
- Responsible for teaching veterinary technology students in a classroom and clinical setting utilizing current technology such as Power Point, Windows, and current instrumentation methodologies.
- Experience and committed to providing culturally sensitive care to students of varying ethnic, linguistic, racial and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Serve as a role model for veterinary technology students by participating and being an active member of NAVTA professional organization.
- Participate in extracurricular activities that enhance the students, the profession, and the college such as academic advising, professional association meetings, student advising, and advisory board meetings.
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork, grades and other college related documents on time to the appropriate area of the college.
- Education: Graduated from an accredited veterinary technology school and hold a bachelor’s degree in related field. Ability to obtain Colorado credential for vocational faculty (CTE credential).
- Experience: Minimum 2 years clinical experience to be equivalent to 4000 hours within the last 5 years. Competency in small animal medicine and surgery; experience working in a clinical setting with veterinary technicians or technologists; excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills; and the physical ability to perform veterinary duties.
Please send resume with cover letter and references to email@example.com. No phone calls please!