Experience 2 Years
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
- The veterinary technician is the veterinarian’s primary medical support. They begin the examination procedure and continue to assist the doctor throughout the examination, diagnosis and treatment phases. They have a very significant role in communication with and educating clients about their pets.
Education and Licensure Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Veterinary Technician Certification (RVT/CVT) desirable
- Minimum one year experience as a veterinary technician or assistant.
- Candidates must have previous veterinary experience, including but not limited to, checking in exam rooms, drawing blood, giving injections, placing catheters, anesthesia monitoring and so on.
Benefits Package Includes
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA)
- Continuing Education
- A very generous employee pet discount
- Full Time
- 3-4 8-10 Hour days a week, plus rotating Saturdays
Hours of Operation
- MWF: 8am-5:30 pm, T/Th 8am-7pm, Saturday 8am-12pm
For a more detailed description of our clinic, please visit our website at www.gunbarrelvet.com
Please submit a letter of interest and resume with references to Amanda Willis