Experience Less Than 1 Year
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Student (CO positions only)
Animal Emergency and Specialty Center, located in beautiful Parker, CO is seeking veterinary assistants to join our growing hospital team. Our veterinary assistants collaborate with our physicians and technicians in providing quality medicine and performing advanced medical procedures.
General Purpose: To provide support to veterinarians and veterinary technicians as directed to provide professional and efficient client service and animal care.
- Provide care for animals in an outpatient / inpatient environment
- Help restrain animals for procedures
- Contribute information to patient’s medical record
- Maintain cleanliness of hospital’s patient care environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 6 months experience with small animals in a small animal hospital or SPCA required
- Desire and ability to learn; ability to be a team player and capable of working independently
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Must be flexible, able to multitask, and adapt to new situations
Animal Emergency and Specialty Center offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Life Insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive wages
AESC is a full time emergency facility open 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. We provide specialty services in emergency and critical care, internal medicine, cardiology, neurology, oncology, surgery and physical rehabilitation.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to our recruiter, Kathi Polage @ firstname.lastname@example.org