Experience 2 Years
Practice Small Animal
Qualifications Graduate (CVT, RVT, LVT)
VRCC is looking for Technicians & Technician Assistants that have a passion for Internal Medicine!
VRCC Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Hospital is a 24 hour emergency and specialty veterinary hospital located in Englewood, Colorado. We see patients from both a referral basis from general practice veterinarians, as well as directly from clients in need of specialty veterinary care for their pet. We specialize in Cardiology, Dermatology and Allergy, Emergency and Critical Care, Internal Medicine, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Oncology and Radiation Therapy, Ophthalmology, and Orthopedic and soft tissue Surgery.
Hours: 40 hours/week. Four ten-hour shifts. Must have some evening & weekend availability
- Minimum of 1 year of working knowledge in veterinary. CVT, LVT preferred but not mandatory.
- Recent graduates with an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Technology are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and the community.
Duties included but are not limited to: Client communication, care of hospitalized patients, radiographs, baseline knowledge of anesthesia, drug calculations, and CRI’s. The ability to perform venipuncture, diagnostic tests, and placement of IV & Catheters, help with ultrasounds and endoscopic procedures and restraining for these procedures.
Requirements: Graduate of an accredited AVMA or CVTEA school, solid veterinary base knowledge base and strong technical skills, ability to work well with other members of the medical team, strong communication skills, enthusiastic about veterinary medicine, be able to maintain a positive attitude and composure in stressful situations, must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, willingness to cross train in other areas of the hospital.
- Highly competitive compensation including shift differentials
- Full benefits package including yearly PTO, 401(k), medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD and Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance(s) available along with a generous pet care discount
- CE & Uniform yearly allowances.
- And more!!!
Check us out at www.vrcc.com
Our highest values are providing the best patient care, practicing best medicine and providing the best client service and education in the veterinary industry.
If you are looking to learn new ways to help animals in need while being a part of great team then we want you! Please apply today by submitting your information and resume.