Experience Less Than 1 Year
Practice Small & Exotic
Qualifications Student (CO positions only)
VCA Anderson Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited small animal/exotics practice in Lakewood, Colorado.
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Maintaining medical records.
• Preparing surgical suite and surgical patients.
• Filling prescriptions.
• Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
• Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
• You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
Other jobs you may like
Do you keep promising to take your dog on a hike? Make your own schedule and you’ll have plenty of time!
- @ VSS
- Denver Metro Area, colorado