Experience Less Than 1 Year
Practice Small Animal
$500.00 sign on bonus! Dynamite Animal Hospital is now hiring a full-time Veterinary Technician to join our AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
– has at least one-year tech experience
– has strong communication skills
– works well on a team
– has superior customer service skills
Why work at Dynamite Animal Hospital?
Dynamite Animal Hospital is a high-quality, single-doctor small animal hospital in North Scottsdale. Our hospital offers general medicine, surgery, boarding, and grooming. We are seeking an experienced veterinary technician to work full-time. Our hospital has a great work environment and a strong client base. We pride ourselves on customer service, team education and client education. This is a very hands-on position where you, as a technician, have lots of input and responsibility. Attitude, drive, and skill are all equally important. We are open M-F 8:30-5:30. Our working hours may start as early as 7:30 am. We work four 10-hour days.
–Technician experience required! This is not an entry level position!
-Knowledge of Avimark software is highly preferred but not required
-We offer a terrific benefits package! Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, pet discount, uniforms, CE allowance, and 401k
– Routine procedures including drawing blood, monitoring patients under anesthesia, surgical preparation, and IV catheter placement
– Baseline medical data (weight, temperature, heart rate, patient history, etc.)
– Utilization of a stethoscope
– Medical terminology
– Basic Math skills
– Prophylactic dental care, including recognition of teeth abnormalities
– Diagnostic testing and cytology sampling
– Hospital medications, protocols, and general medical communication
– Utilization and maintenance of anesthesia and hospital equipment
– Multitasking and crossover duties
– Surgical assisting (must be willing and able to “scrub in” and assist Dr. if needed)
– Cleaning (everyone helps with cleaning on a daily basis)
– Animal restraint and lifting
We are located at 10031 E Dynamite Blvd in North Scottsdale. Please take this northern location and travel time into consideration when applying. Only serious applicants should apply. We are in the north but it is a beautiful drive to work and our hospital is all windows with gorgeous views.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!